Research in an academic environment provides a unique opportunity to solve problems and give vision in future technology. My research concentrates on the analysis, design and implementation of provably right Machine learning methods. My primary research interest is Machine learning algorithms in various application fields. These areas include computational biology, machine intelligence and nature-inspired algorithms.
Visit : http://www.mirworks.in
I am supervising Ph D students and advisor of projects in Masters level. The most satisfying aspects of research arise from the tangible accomplishments of students who is doing innovations in research.
The following candidates have been awarded Ph D,
- R Ananthalakshmi Ammal, Scientist F, C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram, Title of the work: "Investigation on Bio-inspired algorithms for networking". Thesis submitted, November, 2020.
- Saju Sankar S, Head of the Department, Government Polytechnic College Punalur, Title of the work: "Nature Inspired Optimization Algorithms for Automated Software Engineering". Thesis submitted,October 2020.
- Prem Sankar C, Research Scholar, Department of Future Studies, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, Title of the work: "Studies on bio-inspired computational models for diffusion process in social networks". May 2021.
- Saritha R, Assistant Professor, College of Engineering Trivandrum, Title of the work: "Swarm intelligence based algorithms for multi-objective optimization". Awarded- September 2018.
- Anusha A, Research Scholar, Department of Computational Biology & Bioinformatics, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, Title of the work: "Computational profiling and prediction of piRNA sequences". Awarded - March 2018
- Salim A, Professor, College of Engineering Trivandrum, Title of the work: "Machine learning approaches to cancer prediction using computational profiling of microRNA expression". Awarded - December 2017
- Raji C G, Professor, M E A Engineering College Perinthalmanna, Title of the work: "Computational techniques for prolonged survival prediction after organ transplantation". Awarded - May 2017
- Anand H, Associate Professor, Muthoot Institute of Technology and Science, Kochi, Title of the work: "Study on the association rule learning algorithms to make more optimised rules". Awarded - December 2016
- Maya Devi N, Professor, College of Engineering Trivandrum, Title of the work: "Design of real-time expert system for fault analysis and forecasting of power plants". Awarded - February 2016
- Nadeera Beevi S, Professor, T K M College of Engineering Kollam, Title of the work: "A Meta framework for error free program transformation". Awarded- April 2015.
The following candidates are in various stages of research,
- Suma L S, Associate Professor, College of Engineering Karunagappally, Title of the work: "Optimization algorithms for the identification of Synergistic drug Combination, signaling pathways, motifs and subnetworks".
- Aswathy A L, Lecturer, Department of Computer Science, University of Kerala, Title of the work: "Design and Development of Algorithms for Brain Tumor and Edema Segmentation in Biomedical images".
- Sakhi S Anand, Associate Professor, College of Engineering Kannur, Title of the work: "Design of Hyper-Heuristic Nature Inspired Algorithms for Global Optimization Methods".
- Deepa S S, Associate Professor, College of Engineering Idukki, Title of the work: "Characterization and Localization of cytogenetic and molecular aberrations for sub-typing Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia ".
- Faimina B S, Research Scholar, Department of Computer Science, Title of the work: "Machine Learning Approaches for Cyber Forensics Investigation and Security Framework".
- Beena S Lawrence, Research Scholar, Department of Computer Science, Title of the work: "Population Based Multi-Objective Meta-Heuristic Algorithms for Optimization Problems".