- Doctor of Philosophy (June 2006 - October 2009) in Faculty of Engineering and Technology from Department of Computational Biology & Bioinformatics, University of Kerala, India. Thesis title: Soft computing algorithms for microRNA sequence analysis.
- Master of Business Administration (July 2004 - June 2006) in Operations Management from School of Management, IGNOU, NewDelhi, India. First Division (GPA: 3.9/5). Thesis title: Industrial Effluent - Development, Implementation and upgradation of treatment technology - with special reference to Travancore Titanium Products Limited.
- Master of Technology (August 2002 - July 2004) in Software Engineering from Department of Computer Science, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kerala, India. First Rank (GPA: 8.89/10). Thesis title: Remote neighborhood.
- Bachelor of Technology (September 1993 - December 1997) in Computer Science & Engineering from L.B.S College of Engineering Kasaragod, University of Calicut, Kerala, India. Distinction. Thesis title: Study of SCADA systems and implementation of startup diagnosis software for Hydro electric Power stations.
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (June 1999).
- Diploma in Computer Application (O'level) - Department Electronics, Govt. of India (October 1992).